Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Don't Know - Really?

There are times when we don't have the info needed - mechanically, socially, politically.  I'm focusing on the many times we have a personal decision to make and we sluff off  making the decision by saying, "I don't know."  I would add to those: "Yet" 
Harking back to our personal theology - being made in the image and likeness of God - especially the likeness, God is all wise and we are the creation - we have the spark of wisdom within us to know what is for our highest good at all times and in all ways.  So, let's not waste the energy of confusion with the I don't know affirmation.  Consider that God knows and God show the insight I need at the moment when I need it
  Vison your answer like a gift package onthe shelf, ready for the right moment for you to have it. 
   I don't know is an energy drain and we need all the good energy we can get.  Try putting the plug on it..

No comments: